Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 54 September 27, 2010

Being in tune with someone feels so right.  Wonderful really.  It makes me grateful to be a social animal.  David and I are both in tune today, working on our blogs, working on a bookshelf project together and we both practiced our yoga asanas today too, at home.

Then, I got a big inner smile when I read my friend Denise's blog a few minutes ago and she mentioned that today, Monday, is a good day to do laundry.  She included an image of laundry hanging on the line in NYC back in 1907.  Those were the days when both of my parents lived in Flatbush, Brooklyn, NYC.  My mother would have been 2 year's old and my dad 5 year's old.  I wonder if any of that laundry on the line was my parents' laundry?  I only say that because Denise's posted laundry image looked like a Brooklyn neighborhood.

Oh yes, and before I even read Denise's blog, I also washed two loads of laundry today and hung them to dry outdoors on a sunny, but cloud filled day.  A spectacular day.  I hope your day has some spectacular moments too.  Knowing that Denise and I are both in tune to Monday being a wash day makes me laugh.  We are currently separated by the entire North American continent, she in California and I in Nova Scotia, and yet we are still in tune.  Fabulous when things work out that way.  Don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment