Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 30 September 3, 2010

The heat is nearly done.  Hurricane Earl will make some sort of appearance tomorrow.  My gorgeous tomato plants are now lying down on the ground, in an effort to protect them from the forecasted high winds.  The onions are put away.  The beans picked. Three different containers burst with tomatoes.

I painted for 5 hours today, in an attempt to finish the long, white railing and balustrades outside my kitchen door.  Nearly done, another hour or so.

Covered my large, rolled up charcoal drawings with plastic, in case we have extreme flooding.  Everything that could blow around is now secured, I hope.

Avon River mud flats with Great Blue Herons
I think I'm ready for cooler weather.  Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment