Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 35 September 8, 2010

The effects of last night's yoga class showed up this morning.  Oh yes, the left shoulder ache.  For others it might be, oh yes, the right knee ache.  The yoga asanas affect you during your practice and after your practice.  Sometimes you might get the feeling, "I feel like I've been hit by a truck".  That comes from working too hard in the asanas.  

It is possible to overdue things in any aspect of your life.  Then you can take several paths of action.  Cry, just for the relief it brings.  Settle, for something less than perfect because it is the only game in town currently.  Accept, that sometimes your life just is as it is.  Hope, that improvement will come in some form or other.

My particular madness today occurred due to migration.  I'm migrating to a new computer, a Mac.  I have been a PC person for a long time.  So today I began moving years of files.  Files and images I hadn't seen for a very long time.  Memory lane.  Not that interesting really, the past.  Been there, done that.  But the madness came because things didn't work the way they used to work.

You'd think that since I worked for 18 years as an educator I'd be more relaxed learning a new computer system.  Think again.  Well I didn't get really crazy at least.  Learning unseats you.  Puts you somewhere new.  It can be a challenge to face newness.   

Tomorrow will also bring change.  I hope that you and I can face it with calmness.

1 comment: