Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 36 September 9, 2010

Lasagne is in the oven.  Yum.  The downstair's bathroom is primed white; goodbye soft mauve walls.  White feels right.  

Busy day.

Drawing  Fig  2007


Yoga was pretty spectacular today.  I followed Donna Holleman's practice  for hands again.  Painting for over 5 hours will do that to you.  You need to stretch out your hands, especially if you have osteoarthitis in your hands, like I do.  My favourite part was scrubbing my hands with a small nylon brush to stimulate the skin.  Of course I also love headstand and shoulder stand.

I am looking forward to working with Father Joe Pereria of India tomorrow afternoon in Chester.  Yoga rocks  (the slang comes from working with teenagers for so many years).  I cannot begin to say how much it keeps me together.


No comments:

Post a Comment