Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 50 September 23, 2010

On awakening my first thought is, I have to get up and make a green drink.  So I do.  Lovely colour, light green.  

Tired, groggy, a bit nauseous from too much driving in the car for two consecutive days, I quaff my drink.  Then my coffee.  David does his drinking in the reverse order, first coffee, then green.  Jen stands up straighter after her green drink and says,  I feel good, then she is off to work. 
May we all do something today that makes us feel good.


'Abstract'  Tiles


No comments:

Post a Comment