Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 42 September 15, 2010

Almost got to pick blueberries today, but then it started to pour rain.  Another day soon, I hope to be in blueberry heaven again, surrounded by acres of shoulder high 50 year old high bush blueberry plants.

Well I'm trying to rally for lots of yoga classes, but my little body rebelled a bit this morning after my two classes on Monday night, first an ashtanga class followed by an Iyengar class.  A lot.  I felt fine till this morning.  Sometimes it does take two days before your muscles realize what hit them.  Oh well.  Gotta keep trying I guess.  It was that high energy work that got me.

Toronto airport

You have to modify your practice to suit how you really feel. That said, I'm off to do some inversions.  Recuperative.

Glad I'm not flying anywhere today.  I'm such a homebody sometimes.  It's the inward journey that interests me I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment