Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 37 September 10, 2010

Good heavens!  My friend Denise, who is doing 365 days of yoga and daily routine (see my Day One posting for more details), has posted a delicious sounding recipe for Chai Masala on her blog!  I can hardly wait to try this recipe because I've had Denise's chai masala and let me tell you, it is divine!

Divine was the word that sprang to my mind when I was in backbend pose today on the chair.  Actually the words in my mind were, "this backbend is as delicious as chocolate!"  Yes folks, what is more divine than chocolate?  For me today, the three backbends I stayed in for several minutes each were lovely.  I could breathe completely, I could rest, it was, dare I say, effortless effort.

Now David is home and I am on my way to a yoga workshop with Father Joe.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment