Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 148 December 30, 2010

Two days in the city are enough for me.  I miss my own bed.  Taking care of two adorable cats even gets a little old when you aren't sleeping perfectly.  Cats tend to play at night when you are trying to sleep.  But things are not all rosy and perfect in the country either, you know.  Sometimes, and I especially think this is true of urban dwellers, we romanticize country life.  I live in the country and I even romanticize country life!  Perhaps we just need romance?

I get home right before dark and my driveway is a sheet of ice with precious little room to manoeuvre at the top.  I sneak in next to my husband's car and then carefully negotiate my way to the house, by sliding along on the ice, versus lifting each foot to take individual steps.

Yes, things can be dicey anywhere.  Things can be lovely and then they can be awful.  Sounds like life to me.   Best wishes on the eve of New Year's Eve.  Best wishes for a glorious new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment