Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 125 December 7, 2010

Muriel and Denise at Vital Health Yoga Centre, Halifax, NS




As I drove with David to yoga class last night in Wolfville, we looked at all the Christmas lights,  and I thought of Denise who was just here last week.  She came to class with us in Wolfville and we laughed that night.  Yes, laughter and yoga do go together, especially once a few of the students know each other well enough to tease each other.  David teased someone last night and we all laughed again.

David and I are ahead of schedule for our Christmas decorations.  Our tree is already in the backyard, next step is to bring it in and decorate it.  Two wreaths are up on the outside of the house.  Next we'll check our outdoor lights, hopefully tomorrow.  I've mailed all my Christmas cards home to the United States and tomorrow we'll mail the Canadian ones.  I love keeping in touch with people.

Do you?  I hope that you enjoy some kind of holiday season, whatever that season might be in your home country.  A few year's ago I made my Christmas cards.  One of my friends who is an artist saved that card and it is displayed in his living room.  This made me look at it again with fresh eyes.  The card's cover image is the top image below.  The image inside of the card is directly below it.




This is my wish for you this holiday season.  Peace within.  Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment