Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 137 December 19, 2010


Sometimes I can have too much of a good thing.  When this happens it usually has something to do with chocolate.  Christmas is nearly here and that used to be a time for me to always over indulge in this delicious treat.  If I’m not careful I’ll be repeating that trend this year too.  Oh well.  I’m not perfect, at least the last time I looked I wasn’t.

Are you perfect?  Just checking.  I hope that you also find an opportunity to laugh at your foibles today.  There is nothing like laughing at yourself; it’s quite a good reality check.  Remember, we are only human. 

We’re supposed to make mistakes.

Here is a small list of things that have been invented to deal with our common mistakes: 

Erasers
White out
Undo commands
Delete keys
Backspace keys

See what I mean?  So, relax, and accept your small imperfections, ... and please pass the chocolate.


Cuba 2008 photo taken by David

No comments:

Post a Comment