Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 134 December 16, 2010


'fig plant'  ink and coloured pen drawing



Today I took care of loose ends.  I spent about 6 hours organizing half of the attic.  It needed it.  I found a good quantity of stuff to recycle.  A few decisions still need to be made, what to keep, what not to keep.  Then there is the other half of the attic, for another day.

Bent in half, or on my knees, for our attic is a long, narrow crawl space, I embraced boxes and more boxes, old furniture, old pictures, empty suitcases.  Lots of stuff.  It can make you not want to go shopping when you confront all the stuff you already have!  I have so much stuff already. 

That’s a good feeling to get right before Christmas, don’t you think?  Celebrate the holidays with good cheer, good food, good friends and family.  Forgot about getting more stuff.  Don’t you have enough stuff already?  I certainly do.

No comments:

Post a Comment