Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 118 November 30, 2010

The last day of November is here.  Tomorrow begins the final month of this calendar year.  Are you ready?

a taste of things to come - Brian in wintery Ottawa


It's best to just wake up ready and keep open to the day's possibilities.  We never really know where a day will take us.  It seems that we love security and repeating patterns, we love knowing what is going to happen.  Creatures of habit.  That's us.

Sorry to burst that bubble, but do we really know anything?  Every year the image that is reflected back to me in my mirror seems to only tell me how much I've changed.  I recall memories from my childhood that seem to validate that another person lived that life I remember.  I've changed.

Change can be good.  It can be challenging.  It cannot be stopped.  Just in case you missed the first time I said this, change is the only thing in life that you can count on.  Yes, it's hard to lean on something that's in motion.  But go ahead and lean.  Lean on your ability to transform yourself and others.  Roll with the flow.  Embrace change.

No comments:

Post a Comment