Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 78 October 21, 2010

Day 78  still on the water

I hope you are all enjoying your day. I'm imagining you confronting ideas that sound something like this, what should I do next?

Well the same thought crossed my mind when I awoke this morning. After I actually got out of bed I thought what should I do next? Then after I finished a glorious yoga practice on the dock next to the boat, I realized, oh, it's time to start moving again. This meant moving to a new location on the boat, versus moving my own body out of the pure need to stretch and feel how my old body was feeling this morning.

Maybe it's always moving time? Aren't we always moving from point a to point b, or moving something besides just ourselves (like when we carry something) from point a to point b? At times like these, everything seems like a meditation to me.  Everywhere I move whether in yoga practice, or with my ever roving photograher's eye, or literally rolling along much like one does on horseback moving with the horse, but here the rolls are ocean swells, or ocean chop, or no wake zones where you purr along quietly like a cat, and the roll is you acclimatizing to the roll of the boat. 

Yes, we are all rolling along towards our destiny.  May your day today, your personal rolling along journey of your very own day, may you see it with new eyes and calmness.  In an unruffled state of awareness.  Enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment