Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 67 October 10, 2010

Basil.  So much pesto I'll be giving it away.  There is a risk of frost tonight so I'm harvesting all the rest of the basil.  So far I've filled the wheelbarrow once with basil branches.  There is probably 1/2 a wheelbarrow left in the ground.  

"Hallelujah"… have you listened to the Canadian tenors singing this Leonard Cohen song?  I was trimming my basil leaves to the tenors Belembu concert on CBC radio.  Here is the link if you want to hear their joyful singing.  http://www.cbc.ca/radio2/cod/concerts/20090926tenor  

This concert is one of my favourites. Perhaps you'll enjoy it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment