Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 71 October 14, 2010

I got way behind schedule this week.  Just like one of my sisters, I make lists when I feel like things are getting away from me.  This doesn't mean that I actually complete everything on my lists, but at least the list keeps me focused on what tasks are a priority.

So due to feeling under the weather for one complete day and part of another this week, my list got longer and longer and less and less got checked off.  Things can also take longer to do than you originally thought possible.

Inputting my contacts into a new phone took lots of time, family paper work, health insurance forms, correspondence, this all took time.  In a way, being off schedule is good for you.  It focuses you on change, dealing with change.  It is way too easy to get comfortable in our patterns.  We love repeating what makes us feel secure.

Gratefully, I noticed twice today that I was definitely out of my comfort zone.  Do you make a point of leaving your comfort zone?  If not, try to find the tools to make it happen.  It's good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment