Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 27 August 31, 2010

So very hot.  A cold shower for many long minutes helped.  I waited too long and ran out of patience to get myself to the river.  It got to the point that if I didn't cool myself off in the next 3 minutes I was going to scream.  Like being locked in a greenhouse. 
this is where I should have been today

Finally by about 8pm it started to cool, just in time to welcome my guests for the 1st WART meeting, that is the 1st Women and Art meeting, thanks to Charlotte's impetus.  Charlotte, Dawn Rae, Nicole and I drank wine, ate some wonderful food and talked about art, looked at my disastrously messy studio, and began to work on felted wool projects, and an applique project in Nicole's case.

Everything from the hot, sweaty day fell away.  Art prevailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment