Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 21 August 25, 2010

You guessed it.  The beach!  Finally. The air off the water always makes me feel wonderful.  Today it was Crystal Crescent beach.  Only a few families shared it with us, as we arrived later in the afternoon and it was cool. 

Turquoise water close to shore, long barrel waves crash rhythmically.  Sand as soft as nubby silk.  Water as cold as a spring fed creek, even colder. 

A chance meeting with an old yoga friend in the city, inspired me to fly through my yoga practice with energy to spare.  Yes there are days when the conversation I have with my body when I practice yoga is very much like visiting a very good old friend.  Remember, I am old and I feel like I've been my own friend for quite a long while now.  Makes sense, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment