Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 361 July 31, 2011



Today I spotted one tomato starting to ripen in the garden, a sure sign of the upcoming season of fall.  Tomorrow begins the month of August.  Denise and I will celebrate the evening before the anniversary of our blogging at a fine local restaurant with David, following an early evening yoga class.  Then bright and early on the 4th, more Denise's time of day than mine, we'll have a closing ceremony for 365 days of yoga.  It amazes me that Denise loves the dawn and practices daily very early in the day.  I am not a morning person, I'm more a late morning or an early afternoon person, but not too late in the afternoon, once 3:30  hits my energy starts to decline.

It is hard to believe that one year is almost done since this blog began.  So much has changed in my life.  My commitment to daily yoga asana has become a welcomed part of each day.  I can feel the benefits of this physical conversation with myself, and more than just in a physical way.  I am happier and calmer.  I'll keep you posted about how things will change once the one year anniversary date of this blog is reached.  The fact that Denise is with me again in the flesh to start and end this project makes the circle complete for both of us.  I couldn't have done this without her.  Thank you so much, my dear Denise :)

Right after our closing ceremony, I'm off to the airport to fly out of Nova Scotia, just down the coast to Maine, to join my brother on his boat where we will attend a family wedding on a small island.  Water and boating is a hard duo for me to pass up.  Seeing my family will also be lots of fun.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment