Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 334 July 4, 2011

Lincoln teeing off



My dad loved to golf.  He did sport fishing too.  This photo is of my dad teeing off and from my best estimate, he appears to be in his early thirties.  I know lots of people who love to golf, I am just not one of them.  To each his own, right?  I prefer standing on my head, rolling around on a yoga mat, doing standing poses, and yes, I also love to swim.  I had my first swim of this summer yesterday morning in a chilly lake.  The sky was gorgeous and so was the lake.  What do you love to do on a fine summer's day?

No comments:

Post a Comment