Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 342 July 12, 2011

Alexis' courtyard garden
So you live in a city, you say, like most of the world.  Well if you are fortunate enough to have a balcony or a courtyard, use Alexis' garden as inspiration.  She lives in the city and as you can see, she loves to garden.  If you don't have your own garden space, perhaps your city has a community garden where you can rent a small portion of the garden.  Some towns and cities also have a program where you can garden in someone's back yard because they aren't doing it themselves this year.   Share a backyard, perhaps that's the name of this program.

When I saw Alexis' courtyard garden today it totally inspired me to go home and work in my own garden.  It poured rain today so it is a perfect day for transplanting.  I transplanted kale babies because every kale seed I planted sprouted and I seeded the row really thickly.  I'm going to continue tomorrow and just spread my kale babies all around my veggie garden wherever I can find a spot.

Happy gardening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment