Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 337 July 7, 2011

green bean leaves

Yesterday my dear friend Denise, author of the blog 365 days of yoga and daily routine, decided to practise her five most challenging poses each day for the last month of her blog, so I followed her lead and decided to do the same.  Today I talked to David about this plan.  That was a good idea.

Once he saw my five poses he suggested I do one pose each day.  The poses are so difficult for me that I'll be doing preparatory poses that lead up to the final difficult pose.  Today he showed me how to work with padmasana.  Wow.  That was enlightening.  Deep work.

Thank goodness we have teachers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment