Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 350 July 20, 2011

Aunt Grace B.'s childhood sampler

Today I cherished a few quiet hours at home.  My life is getting very busy soon with tons of travel, so to have a day where I did precious little other than stay home all morning was a real treat.  Just as my Aunt Grace's childhood sampler says, "Dear Little House, Dear Shabby Street, Books and beds and food to eat, how feeble words are to express the facets of your tenderness".

As much as my little house and property can seem almost too much for me sometimes, today it felt just perfect.  I hope you too get a few hours at your home today and find the reward of just being in your own space.  Or if you are travelling, just be quiet and look within, there too you will find your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment