Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 348 July 18, 2011


Soon I will go to the beach.  Because I live in Nova Scotia the water will be quite cold, but crystal clear, greenish and breathtakingly beautiful.  My ears will ache a bit and maybe even my forehead from dunking into such coldness.

Tonight, after the sweat lodge ceremony, we dunked in a pool and instantly cooled off our steaming bodies.  I dove under many times, just to cool my head.

Water.  The light on the surface of the water in the pool was indescribable.  Such beauty.  May you all enjoy a glass of fresh, pure water to drink today and feel gratitude for it.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment