Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 339 July 9, 2011

sugar snap peas

Tonight I picked my first sugar snap peas for a meal.  I've munched on a few over the last week, but today there was an entire colander filled to the brim with fresh, organically grown sugar snap peas.
Yummy. Yummy. Yummy.  When these peas are freshly picked and eaten they are so sweet I call them candy bar peas.

The air tonight has a freshly washed feeling because it rained all day.  My little broccoli transplants are very happy with this turn of events.  Tomorrow the sunshine is supposed to return so I think the garden will jump again in gratitude for the rain and heat.

Heat.  That is a lovely concept.  These old bones of mine love heat.  What do your bones love?

No comments:

Post a Comment