Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 165 January 16, 2011

Today I feel flat like a plate.  It's been a beautiful day, with sun and puffy white snow accentuating tree branches.  Staggering around this morning though I couldn't see much that was pretty.  It's only because my night last night was strange.  Every once in a while I cannot sleep.  So at 11pm, 12am, 1am, 2am and 4am I read the clock and got up.   I just couldn't stay in bed awake any longer.   Fortunately I did sleep a bit between 4am and 8:45am.

Wobbly morning, and it's turning into a wobbly early evening.

Sleep.  Funny how the lack of it affects us.  You can carry on, but it's just not a normal feeling day.  God bless us all for carrying on, even on our weird days.

No comments:

Post a Comment