Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 153 January 4, 2011


Winter is stepping up today.  It feels like –20 celsius with the wind chill factor figured in, even though the weather network reports that it only feels like –10 celsius.  We live in a very open spot, thus our nickname for the property “little house on the prairies”.  If there is any scrap of wind, we get it full force.  The good news is that the sun was out all day long.  That helped.  It made everything crisp.

I’m off to do my yoga practice.  A heat inducing, standing poses’ practice, that should help to warm me up, that and the fresh ginger tea I have on the stove.  I started the day with Chinese reishi mushroom tea and Korean red ginseng extract.  That jump started my inner heat.  Now I’ll go jump start it again for the sun is going down and the house is cooling off.

Have a wonderful day yourself, please. J

Sunset outside of Inverness, Cape Breton Island

No comments:

Post a Comment