Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 164 January 15, 2011

Do you like animals?  I mean other than human animals?  I do.  I guess I like some animals more than others, but still, I feel an intuitive respect for all animals.

As you can see from the look on my face in this photo of me at age two, I look pretty pleased with myself.  I see an inward focused smile as I experience sitting on a horse for the first time.

I hope you all experience something today that brings an inward focused smile to your own face.  Lighten up and enjoy this ride we call life, whether you are sitting on a bench, lying on a beach, walking through a forest, hustling off to work, whatever,  try to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment