Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 206 February 26, 2011

detail of birch bark




Today I was supposed to be in Fredericton, NB at a yoga workshop with Pam S.  She is a brilliant Iyengar yoga teacher with a studio in PEI.  With her guidance the lucky students she will lead will do ten hours of yoga asana practice between Friday at 8pm and Sunday at 11 am.  There will be lots of time for laughter, good food and friendship too, for this group has been studying together in workshop settings for a few years now and after the yoga asana work we often share a meal together. 

A serious winter storm forecast prevented me from going to Fredericton for this yoga workshop.  I just erred on the side of caution and decided to stay put instead.  A little over a week ago David and I narrowly avoided a collision on the highway due to bad driving conditions. Eight other cars weren't so fortunate that morning; the good news is that there weren't any fatalities.  Sometimes you just have to listen to those weather forecasts to avoid a dangerous situation.  Despite the change in my plans, I will focus on a lot of yoga this weekend anyway.  I will do a long home based practice and see where it takes me.

I wish you all a wonderful weekend too.  Spend some time doing something that you just love to do, whatever that might be.  Let that love of your work nourish you.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment