Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 189 February 9, 2011

Dyke Road and icy windshield
It was an electric kind of day today.  The air was very cold and crisp.  Lots of snow.  The frost pattern on my windshield was a bit odd, so as David drove, I photographed it.  I hope you enjoy it.
The bright blue sky lifted my spirits.  So did the headstand and shoulder stand in my yoga class.  Inversions and backbends, now those are my kind of asanas.  What is your favourite yoga asana, or yoga posture?
Or if you don't do yoga asana practice, what is your favourite physical activity?  Hockey?  Skiing?  They are popular, for sure, during the Canadian wintertime.  Whatever your favourite activity is,
enjoy it thoroughly.  Get all you can out of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment