Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 183 February 3, 2011

Miss Maddie
Oh, to have the energy that Miss Maddie has for life!  Her energy is boundless.  No matter that the snow is deep today, she just swam through it if necessary.

I think I'll go swim on my yoga mat now.  Actually there have been a few times I wanted to dive into my yoga mat.  That's the swimmer in my nervous system remembering the release I get from diving and swimming.  Now I get the same release from practicing yoga asana.

Today I also painted.  Hurrah!

Cheer about something that you did today.  Celebrate your good fortune on having another day on this planet.  Come on, you know you want to....... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment