Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 195 February 15, 2011

Today it is bitterly cold.  The world feels severe.  Our driveway is sheer ice.  I only walked the doggies for 20 minutes today.  That was enough.  Nose and mouth covered with a scarf, I protected my eyes and forehead from the wind with my mitten for its icy blast had already given me a headache in only a few minutes.

Of course the harshness of this day made today's yoga class feel heavenly.  Just to be barefoot in a warm room where the focus was to stretch and be strong made my walk with doggies recede into a distant memory.  The colours everyone wore at yoga cheered me up.  Seeing a dozen other people there who shared at least a curiousity for yoga, if not a long held passion, made me very happy.

glaze and carving detail of plate 
I hope that you all felt a ray of joy at some point in your day today.  I know.  I know.  Not everyone feels joy every day.  I know.  Maybe you felt just a little tiny bit today?  And if not today, well then, mabye tomorrow?  Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment