Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 300 May 31, 2011


Well, well, well.  Day 300.  Who would have thought?  Certainly not me.  Having arrived at day 300 I can now heartily recommend that making such a commitment, to both practice yoga asana and participate in an art practice every day for one year is worthwhile.  Does this make you laugh?  It almost made me laugh out loud as I wrote that sentence with the "worthwhile" comment.  Of course this is a good thing to do, you might say.

Well, it's not for everyone.  I guess the point for me is to create a new pattern in my life that includes yoga and art in a big way.  This year long task is helping me do that.

Sometimes we just have to tell ourselves what we need.  Our friends and loved ones help us too.  Like Denise, who suggested to me to do the yoga asana practice for a year, and my other friend Charlotte who told me not to forget about art!

I wish you all well, on day 300.

No comments:

Post a Comment