Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 282 May 13, 2011



The last two posts I wrote vanished into thin air.  Hmmnnn...  I remember writing them and posting them, and got some feedback too, but didn't save them to my backup file so they are really gone.

Oh well, that's life.  I think all I wrote about was all the gray weather and rain we've had and are still forecast to have for another week.  Of course, the sun is now trying to break through the clouds!!!!!  So much for a forecast.

Tulips are finally starting to bloom here.

Yoga asana practice definitely helped me stay level headed throughout this gray spell (we are in week three now).  And painting.  Hurrah!

What helps you through a challenging time?

P.S.  Several hours later today I see that my last two day's worth of posts ARE BACK.  The mystery was just too much I guess.  Curiouser and curiouser.

No comments:

Post a Comment