Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 290 May 21, 2011

stoneware plate


This morning I experienced the 'no coffee' effect.  I fell asleep in the passenger seat on the way to my  Saturday morning yoga class in Halifax.  Green tea, especially brown rice green tea, now there's a wonderful drink.  I still prefer the way coffee smells to the way it tastes, but its flavour is starting to grow on me.

Do you notice that your tastes change as you yourself change in years?  Do you still like to eat the same things you ate with great relish as a young child?  I still have a few comfort foods from my youth, but most of my favourite tastes are now vastly different than the ones I enjoyed as a kid.  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment