Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 271 May 2, 2011

detail of acrylic painting


On my way upstairs to do a short yoga practice before I go to yoga class I think, oh..., time for a short blog.  Here is an image of a small portion of a painting I'm working on, my first canvas.

Today I baked an angel food cake for David cause it's his birthday.  Low cholesterol (no egg yolks or butter).  Next to make is the raspberry sauce and fortunately we also have some vanilla frozen yoghurt.  I'll forgo the cake as the wheat makes me itchy but I'm looking forward to the raspberries and yoghurt combo.

What are you looking forward to today?  I hope it brings a smile to your face, whatever it is.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment