Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 291 May 22, 2011

stoneware tiles


Thank goodness for friends.  They make us feel appreciated.

  "I always feel better after I've talked to you", that's what a friend told me today.  That made my day!  Sometimes I feel like I am a cranky brat who needs everything perfect.  When things don't feel perfect then I get cranky.   These feelings don't last long, but they certainly feel real.

Spoken like a needy "it's all about me" kind of person, I do go over the top sometimes and neglect to think of others and their needs.  But today, after a lunch time filled with moments of reflection like "good grief, what have I done now..." kind of feelings associated with my family's wedding fever season and how I'm making a nuisance of myself over details, I had this refreshing phone call from my dear friend Denise in California and she made me feel fabulous.   I cheered her up by reminding her of what a wonderful, well meaning person she is.  She just needed some words of encouragement.

I need to tell my family the same things, how wonderful they all are.  Wedding fever or not, which can make any family a bit crazy it seems, my family is the BEST.  We help each other so much.   I can count on my family when I really need them.  It's like I said at the start.  Thank goodness for friends and family.  They make us feel appreciated.  


Tell someone today how much they mean to you; it will make you feel wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment