Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 310 June 10, 2011



Today was a glorious day with intermittent sunshine and cool breezes.  I planted a few more tomato plants and used the plants I started myself from seed.  The tiller worked like a charm.  The soil amendments are incorporated into the row and now all we need is some heat, sun and rain.  Vegetable gardening makes me deliriously happy.   I think it is all that sunshine and looking forward to yummy food.

Yoga practice today was like ringing a bell you loved to hear.  Wow, I just cannot believe my good fortune sometimes.  Tonight the sweat lodge ceremony helped to ground me thoroughly in this new season of greenness and light.  Happy almost summer!  Enjoy the long days and the rising temperatures.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment