Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 311 June 11, 2011



Another day of mostly sunshine.  Finally.  You forget how much the weather affects you.  I must admit that by the middle of our week 4 or 5 of mainly cloudy skies and rain that ended about a week ago, I too was a bit depressed; however, that is all changed now.

Gardens are planted or are nearly planted, the memory of ice and snow is now so distant to seem like another lifetime.  Weeds are everywhere in my gardens and I'm so happy to see the colour green I don't care.

Happy spring and nearly summer to everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment