Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 324 June 24, 2011

white sculpture clay tiles, glaze and stain


One of the best parts of my day today was working on a painting.  My yoga practice also felt so good.  I was glad to have the time to work on a few things I am trying to learn about sitting poses.  It's comfort of a different kind when you work on your yoga asanas.  It is food, but food for the soul instead of food for the mouth and tummy.

Speaking of food, my tiny rows in the garden are now sporting little seedlings.  They are maybe one inch tall.  So cute actually.  Now I hope I don't sound too crazy here, but somehow these vegetables I'm growing seem like friends to me.  I nourish them along.  I visit them pretty much daily, bring them food [soil amendments], offer them a drink [water] and I discourage troublesome neighbours from crowding them [weeds].  Then in a while, after they are full grown I'll bring them inside the house and they'll feed me instead of me going outside of the house and feeding them.  We have quite the relationship.

So how are you and your friends doing?  Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment