Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 327 June 27, 2011



Today it turned beautifully sunny right around supper time.  The sun came out and so did the mosquitos.  I didn't miss the bugs on my morning walk with the dogs to the river.  It was too cool for them that early in the day.  Supper was special tonight because I shared it with a great friend.  Charlotte and I parked ourselves on chairs in the backyard and gazed out on the farmer's fields across the distance.  A riot of green greeted our gazes.

And how was your day today my friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment