Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 330 June 30, 2011

Jen and Tai


It's hard to remember your own early childhood.  I have one memory from my own early childhood of being at the breakfast table and staring at the plate of french toast before me.  My nanny reached over my shoulders and cut my bread up for me.  She was so quick and efficient.  She made it easy for me.  I was a bit slow and was lost in admiration for all that eggy looking bread, soft butter and maple syrup.  My nanny just wanted me to hurry up and eat.

I also remember loving to play outdoors, even in the winter.  I'd come home and peel off my snowsuit in the basement and be amazed to discover that the suit was completely drenched with water.  All that sledding and playing in the deep snow had soaked me right through.  I'd been oblivious to everything except how much fun I was having in the snow.

The innocent moments from our early childhood were filled with the joys of play.  What is your favourite childhood memory?

No comments:

Post a Comment