Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 258 April 19, 2011

Wolfville, N.S.
Flowers are back in Nova Scotia.  Buds are growing.  Next come the leaves.  Hallejuah!

Today I bought 25 kg of powdered rock phosphate and 25 kg of kelp meal.  Soon they will be spread out on the garden and tilled into the ground.  The pea poles and netting will happen soon too.

I hope you are looking forward to something happening soon, the way I am looking forward to growing vegetables organically this summer.  It is hard to explain why I love growing vegetables so much.  It is soothing in the garden.  Hard work sometimes too.  Back breaking at times.  Maybe it's because I get to be the cheerleader for the plants?  Help them grow?  I feel like I'm part of something in the garden.  Part of life.  Part of nature.  Connected.

Connections matter.  namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment