Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 256 April 17, 2011

self portrait  Ross Creek gallery 2007  porcelain clay, red willow branches, photographs,  duct tape,  pen
  
I spent at least an hour today gardening in the rain.  Thanks to my great rain gear I barely noticed the weather.  Earlier in the week I realized that the blueberries needed more acidity, based on a soil test result.  So out came the peat moss, the rotted manure and the hay.  I'll test the soil again soon to see if I worked in enough peat moss to change the ph level near the blueberries.

Gardening seems like a chemistry class at this point.  I'm reading, re-reading, planning, researching, testing, etc.  When do I get to eat the food I ask?

We are such impatient creatures sometimes it is just hilarious.  Gotta run.  It's time to make that lasagna or we'll eat dinner at bedtime tonight.  

How is your level of patience today?


No comments:

Post a Comment