Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 251 April 12, 2011


Last night I glanced at the clock before going upstairs to bed.  It was 11:11pm.  It amuses me and also piques my interest when the clock plays games with me like this.  You see I had math anxiety as a teenager, due to an abusive math teacher, and now it seems that the clock often tries to lighten my load by playing with numerals this way.  Several times each week, it seems, I notice the time and it is a series of repeated numerals.  It is 3:33 or 10:10 or 4:44.  Does this happen to you too?  Believe me, I don't check the clock that often these days so it isn't like I hang around watching a clock to wait for these repeating numerals to appear.

Besides reporting on playful numerals I can also report that today was a day to play in the sun and wind with my trusty soil test kit, with a bag of peat moss and with my first wheelbarrow full of beautifully rotted manure.  Yes folks, it is time to garden once again in Nova Scotia.  My seed order has arrived and I'm ready to hit the dirt.  Happy Spring to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment