Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 239 March 31, 2011

 gluten free English muffins






Yesterday reminded me of day's past when my girls were young and I used to make all the family's bread.  Due to my wheat sensitivities, yesterday I made gluten free sourdough bread, in the time honored 'make your own sourdough starter' tradition.  Thank you Edward Espe Brown for the cult classic the Tassajara Bread Book.  By day's end I had lovingly dry grilled more than 2 dozen English muffins and baked 2 loaves of bread.

Yum.

Good food makes my heart glad.  What is your favourite food?

No comments:

Post a Comment