Copyright info

This entire site started ⓒ August 5, 2010 to present day, and all photographs and text herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the visual artist and photographer, Muriel Zimmer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).

Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 236 March 28, 2011



Sunrise.  How that simple event helps us.  A day filled with sunshine is a day worth rejoicing.  I am so much happier on sunny days.  Well, okay, talk to me in late August when I am nearly all sweated out and grumpy from too much heat, and then maybe I'll change my tune.

But after a long winter of grayness and bitter cold, just one day of sunshine makes me ridiculously happy.  Like today.

May the sun shine on you today too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment